Aurona

I got a print copy of Aurona today from Amazon. It was written by my brother, though his pen name is BB Prescott. He also illustrated it - he is a much better illustrator than I am! I haven't read it yet, but I know he has been thinking about this subject for a very long time. It is being published by Harper Collins, through Elm Tree, which is apparently a Christian publishing house - not sure why they are publishing a SF book, but my brother is a born-again sort. When I read it I will give you all my reaction. It blurbs up nice! :wink:

Comments

edited May 17

Interesting! That mercedes Bowley review... something about that name... and noted she doesn't capitalize her first name either - must be related to you! The author bio credits his younger brother with the inspiration. Would that be you?

@Apocryphal said:
    Interesting! That mercedes Bowley review... something about that name... and noted she doesn't capitalize her first name either - must be related to you! The author bio credits his younger brother with the inspiration. Would that be you?

That would be me! He and I worked on it waaaay back! Mercedes is related by marriage. :wink: